Friday, October 3, 2008

Ping pong Anyone?

Yeah, the kids got out of school early because of testing, and came over to play some ping pong. Jennifer and I lost by 2 points. Then Joshua and I played 3 games. We each won one and then he won the last game by 2 points. Joshua is getting very good. He even beat his Dad. My reign is over. Now Kenny will probably think he has a chance! And Ellie and Kolten too. No way! Besides, I hear Ellie still has that thumb on the paddle! See, I know what's going on. Am I right?

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks like you guys were having fun. I use to love to play. Hugs coming your way...

The Goldman Family said...

Ping pong is fun, I bet it was really fun in the Arizona heat. Your so tough!
The ping pong Kenny has was supposed to go to the church, donated by another church BU, he kept it....guess he was afraid we would all get good. HA
Miss you
Tami

Ginger said...

Yes ping pong is fun. "Grin" I love watching everyone play and taking the pictures.

PS I agree..Kenny is afraid..very afraid...everyone will get really good. Oh well...he can always play Noah! LOL

Grandma of Many said...

Well, the sad thing is that you didn't get to play with me so that I could beat you! I'm glad for the tip of the thumb! I'll have to get a table soon so Ken and I will be able to slam dunk you all. Oh, I guess that wasn't very nice, sorry! Dottie